The Conference Secretariat extends proposal invitations for the Lahore International Conference on Culture that is scheduled to take place from 25th to 26th March, 2020 at the Kinnaird College for Women, Jail Road , Lahore, Pakistan.
The Conference is being organized by YRC in collaboration with a number of foreign and local institutions. The conference will provide a platform for eminent researchers and artists to present their views on following issues on Culture.
- The Role of Culture in the Implementation of The 2030 Agenda For Sustainable Development.
- Multicultural Cities: The Challenges of Urban Governance.
- Culture and Nationalism: Accepting Cultural Diversity.
- Religion and Culture for Interfaith Harmony .
- Cultural Diplomacy for Sustainable Development.
- Intangible Cultural Heritage.
- Culture and Media.
FORMAT & Selection criteria
Research paper should be in MS-Word Format with Times New Roman font, Font Size 12 on A4 page size. The papers presented in the conference will be evaluated by a panel of experts and published for international circulation.
DEADLINE & FEES
Last date for Registration and submission of Paper is 10th March 2020
The conference Registration Fee is USD 100 For Foreign Delegates and for National Delegates (PKR 2000/-)
The research papers can be submitted through following processes;
Online: email at email@example.com
By hand: to Conference Secretariat.
Kinnaird Center for Learning & Cultural Development, Kinnaird College for Women,
93- Jail Road , Lahore, Pakistan.
Cell: +92 321 9406596 Tel: +92 42 9920 3781 – 84 EXT 310